Thursday, June 09, 2005

Create a Blog

Now I bet you all are thinking,
"What?! Another blog?!"

You would think that two blogs would be enough.

Well, I've created a third blog, my fellow readers, and this time, I need some help.

Do you have some free time on your hands this summer? Do you have a few extra minutes to spare? Are you afraid of creating your own blog? Well look no further, my friends!

The blog I have created is called "Review This!" - and it will basically entail everyone and anyone to read and post a review about anything! It could be a computer you just bought, a movie you just watched, a book you just read, or anything else you can think of!

You can even cheat and put up a review about a movie that you saw a week ago - I won't tell. ;-)

Well, I have personally already created this blog, so if you want to hop on over to it, go ahead and post a comment or send me an e-mail!

Review This!

Or, have I already caught your attention? E-Mail me or post a comment (with a way to contact you, hopefully)! :-)

boredomonastick@gmail.com