Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Get Naked

Today I was just thinking about celebrating finals by getting naked or something, and then I started laughing.

Then I thought I would share this with my roommate, so I told her that I was going to celebrate the end of mid-terms by getting naked and sitting in front of my computer for an entire day.

So I would like to leave you with that image of me sitting in front of my computer butt-ass naked, typing up this blogging entry.

My roommate said "Well, if I were to be naked, I may as well wait until I go back to my town so that I can do it in the privacy of my own home."

It's so true, and I'll have to note that or just lock the door so that it takes longer for the roommie to get inside...

Ahhh the conversations one has at college; and they seem perfectly normal! :-)