Sunday, November 28, 2004

Create Your Own Signoff

Well, I have been reading peoples' blogs around and I notice a lot of them have their own signoff-thing.

There are some blogs that have a simple saying such as "Peace." and then their name, while others' are more complex with a quote or saying at the end of each of their entries.

For example:
"Looks like these guys went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
-- Jillian"

Even still, others have a 'Moral of the Day' such as:

"Moral of Today: Don't eat batteries; I heard they cause cancer."

Well, since I'm going to become extremely famous someday, I figure that I better start thinking about a small punch line or something to end this blog. Everyone will love me and bow to my every command.

Hey, it's possible. :-)

Well, what do you think?

Or maybe this?