Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Create Compelling Works of Art

That's right ladies and gentleman, and I'm sure that you have never actually taken the time to appreciate contemporary art.

Well, I am here to inform you on just this subject.

Sometimes there are things that we are unable to avoid. Such as going to an art gallery exhibit to avoid failing a particular class. Which class, you may ask? Well, I shall not divulge this information so openly, but I will inform you that it was nothing short of boring.

Oh, wait. Yes it was. My bad.

The exhibit featured some of the most 'famous' artists in New York City. Intriguing as it may be, I still felt that the urge to hurl was quite strong in that particular art exhibits' vicinity for some reason. Maybe the aura that was presented in that facility was that resembling a funeral home.

Catch me if I'm wrong.

Now, I'm not one fan particularly for art, but I shall assure you that after looking at certain 'art' exhibits for some odd hours your brain goes numb.

Fortunately, I shall boast that there was one particular painting that I was most intrigued by, and I am here to share it all. After carefully combing the Internet for various traces of this certain piece, I have been able to create a rough sketch of what the drawing was, and I feel that it is my obligation to share it with you all:



I know.

I understand that you are speechless.

The drawing is so beautiful even I tear up whenever I lay eyes upon the beautiful creation.

So beautiful.

Yes, it was created by moi.

Maybe now you can get a feel for the true meaning behind the author's (moi) interpretation of this particular piece.

It was created using non water-based color paint on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of white paper. The price is 2,500 American Dollars.

Small, unmarked bills at best; mail it directly to me please.